London Business Semester
We live in an increasingly global world. We are connected socially, economically and politically. Yet, the U.S. only accounts for one in 25 people in the world and is only one of more than 200 countries. You may have traveled to other countries, but have you immersed yourself in the life and culture or another country for over three months?
Enroll in USTs London Business Semester (LBS) for classes that combine theory with practice for relevancy in the real world. A global perspective will be a component the classes to complement learning in other classes and experiences outside the classroom.
- You will earn 16 credits including two business core classes (MKTG 300: Principles of Marketing and BETH 301: Business Ethics) plus BUSN 200: Business Learning Through Service, COJO 370: Intercultural Communication and a core requirement in History or Art History.
- Learn about the history, customs, culture, economy, politics and life in Great Britain and the European Union.
- Experience London, Great Britain and the European Union first hand by living in London and traveling in Great Britain and the rest of Europe.
- Make life-long friends with members of your cohort and other LBS alums.
- You will become a citizen of the world who understands other cultures and countries and is comfortable and confident about being in foreign countries.
For information on the application process view the Eligibility and Application link for information on Small Group Advising Sessions and London Launch Sessions.