Summer Term Programs
June 2013 UST-Sponsored Programs
To apply for a UST-sponsored June program, please follow the steps below:
- Find the program you wish to apply for using the online catalog.
- Select the Apply Now button to start your online application.
- Download and read Short-term Off-Campus Policies and Procedures. (You are responsible for the reading, understanding, and abiding by its content)
- Complete all application materials by the deadline: March 1, 2013.
- *Graduate programs have program specific application processes. Click here for details.
Summer Term 2013 Cancellation PolicyThrough March 15, 2013 ……...........Refund of $500 deposit
March 15 – March 29, 2013 ………..No refund; loss of $500 deposit
March 30 - Program Start Date.........No refund; 100% of program costs will be charged to your student
account and $500 deposit applies as credit*
*A refund for students who withdraw after the final cancellation deadline is based upon recoverable costs. The entire program fee may be forfeited. If cancellation occurs within 45 days of departure, there is little chance of a refund. There is no monetary refund for passport/ID photos.
No refund is given to students who wish to omit portions of the itinerary. Cancellations due to medical emergencies or U.S. government shut down (such as passport offices) do not guarantee a full refund, and in some cases, may involve no refund.
Summer 2013 Co-Sponsored Programs
To apply for a co-sponsored summer term program, please follow the three steps below:
- Attend a First Step Session.
- Schedule an appointment with a Study Abroad Advisor (651) 962-6450. Your Study Abroad Advisor will help you select a program based on your academic and personal needs, provide and facilitate the study abroad application
- An online application will be assigned to you. The program provider you select may have additional steps you need to complete.
- Final application deadline: March 15, 2013.