Are you a graduate student interested in a short-term study abroad program? Visit the links below
for more information or to apply.
- UST: Risk Leadership in a Global Context (MGMT 753): London
- UST: Leadership in International Contexts of Tanzania (EDLD 869)
Catholic Studies in Rome (fall, spring and year-long options)
- Start your online application here!
- Meet with Dr. John Boyle from the Department of Catholic Studies to discuss the program, application process, and credits:(651) 962-5302, firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete your online application by the deadline:
- Fall Semester: January 15 (priority); March 15 (final)
- Spring Semester: January 15 (priority); September 15 (final)
Co-Sponsored ProgramsIf you have identified a co-sponsored program or would like assistance finding a program option, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to the study abroad application system using your University of St. Thomas credentials and complete the co-sponsored program questionnaire.
- Schedule an appointment with a Study Abroad Advisor (651) 962-6450. Your Study Abroad Advisor will help you in your program search, assist with your study abroad questions and provide and review the study abroad application.
- Meet with a representative from your department to ensure credit equivalency.
Submit applications by the deadlines:
- October 1 for spring programs
- March 15 for summer, fall and year-long programs
Co-Sponsored Law Programs
Application Materials for Summer Law School Programs
You must meet the UST deadline: March 15 for summer or fall semester programs; October 1 for spring (or earlier if your program deadline is earlier).
Late applications will not be accepted.
PART A - Required UST Application Materials
- Identify a program that you wish to participate in.
- Conform that the program is ABA accredited at www.abanet.org (click on resources for students)
- Log in to the study abroad application system using your University of St. Thomas credentials and complete the summer co-sponsored law questionnaire.
- When the questionnaire is completed, the program will be created in our system and you will be notified by e-mail to proceed with your application.
- Contact Tim Dohmen, Associate DIrector of Study Abroad with questions at email@example.com or (651) 962-6444.
PART B – Completed Program Application
- You may apply to the program once you have approval from the Dean (many programs have online applications). If you need to send any supporting documents, you may also send these directly.
- If your program requests that you submit a ‘Letter of Good Standing’, you may request this from Jill Akervik, Registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel. (651) 962.4928
PART C - Review of your application
The Associate Director of Study Abroad will review your St. Thomas application and upon verifying completion of all materials will contact your program about the Consortium Agreement and the billing arrangements. Once this is completed, you will be notified by e-mail.
IMPORTANT: Study Abroad will use your UST e-mail as a means to communicate important information and announcements while you are applying and preparing to study abroad. Please check it regularly.