Transportation to Rome
A suggested flight itinerary will be designated for travel to and from Rome for your Catholic Studies Semester. If you choose to travel on the designated itinerary you will be met at the airport and transported to Bernardi. At the end of the semester transportation will also be provided from Bernardi to the airport.
Traveling on this itinerary is not required, however this is the only travel itinerary where transportation from the airport to Bernardi will be provided. If you choose to find and book a different flight you may either:
- Book a flight that will arrive BEFORE the designated flight that morning and wait for the group to arrive; you can then join in the coach transfer to Bernardi. BUT NOTE: You will need a backup plan in case your flight is late since the group will not wait for your flight to arrive.
- Make your own transportation arrangements from the airport to Bernardi upon your arrival (and from Bernardi to the airport at the end of the program depending on your departure time that day).
- If you will not be traveling with the group, factor in ground transportation since a taxi ride to Bernardi can cost 40-50 Euro.
Dates to keep in mind while planning your travel itinerary for Spring 2013:
• February 2nd is the Official move-in date/Student Life Orientation/Mass at Bernardi.
• May 29 is Departure/Move out date at Bernardi.
• You cannot arrive earlier or stay later than either of these dates.