Cancellation and Refund PoliciesEffective for the 2011-2012 Academic Year
- There will be no cancellation fee through September 17, 2012
- From September 18 — November 1, the $500 deposit is withheld.
- After November 1, students will lose the full deposit and there is a possible loss of entire program fee.*
- There will be no cancellation fee until March 2, 2012
- A $100 cancellation fee will be withheld March 3-19:
- After March 19 no deposit refund and possible loss of entire program fee
- There will be no cancellation fee until August 1 for fall and January 1 for spring.
- After August 1 for fall and January 1 for spring, there will be a $150 cancellation fee.
- After September 1 for fall and February 1 for spring, the deposit and program fee are non-refundable.
No refund is given to students who wish to omit portions of the itinerary.
Cancellations due to medical emergencies or U.S. government shut down (such as passport offices) do not guarantee a full refund, and in some cases, may involve no refund.