Annual Study Abroad Photo Contest
Deadline: October 15th, 2014 at 3 PM
Each photo may be entered into one of the following judged categories (limit three per category):
An Intercultural Experience - this is about interactions between people; the meeting and mixing of cultures (yours and the culture you visited).
- A Sense of Place - this is about places and scenery; capturing the unique atmosphere of the country in which you were a guest.
- Tommies Abroad - this is about UST students; group or individual student imagery that encapsulates your study abroad experience.
Photographer must be a St. Thomas student participating in a St. Thomas study, work or volunteer program overseas.
If selected, your work will be rewarded with $100 for first prize, $50 for second prize, and $25 for third prize.
It may also be reproduced in a university publication for advertising, design, editorial and other areas of communication.
How to Submit Photos:
- Each person shall submit ONE Photo Contest Entry Form for all submissions
- Limit of three submissions for each category.
- Rename Photo Contest Entry Form when saving file as follows: Last Name First Name
- Name each photo file as follows:
- Last Name First Name Category Abbreviation Photo Number (Ex: Smith Jane TA 1)
- Photos may be in color or black and white
- Photos should be the highest-resolution possible and must be in a .jpeg, .jpg or. gif format. Print photos or negatives are not accepted.
All photo submissions and entry forms must be e-mailed to the Study Abroad inbox:
Subject Line: Photo Contest