Are you a graduate student interested in a short-term study abroad program? Visit the links below for more information or to apply.
Catholic Studies in Rome (spring)
- Start your online application here!
- Meet with Dr. John Boyle from the Department of Catholic Studies to discuss the program, application process, and credits: 651.962.5302, email@example.com.
- Complete your online application by the deadline:
- Spring Semester: January 15 (priority); September 15 (final).
Other Approved ProgramsIf you have identified another approved program or would like assistance finding a program option, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to the study abroad application system using your University of St. Thomas credentials and complete the other approved program questionnaire.
- Schedule an appointment with a Study Abroad Advisor at 651.962.6450. Your Study Abroad Advisor will help you in your program search, assist with your study abroad questions, and provide and review the study abroad application.
- Meet with a representative from your department to ensure credit equivalency.
- Submit applications by deadlines:
- October 1 for spring programs
- March 15 for summer, fall, and year-long programs.
IMPORTANT: The Office of Study Abroad will use your St. Thomas e-mail address to communicate important information and announcements while you are applying and preparing to study abroad. Please check your account regularly.