Garhart-Tenney Scholarship for Business and Economics Majors
Funded by St. Thomas alumnus Mr. Patrick Tenney, this scholarship will provide funding to study abroad for undergraduate students with majors in either Business or Economics. Mr. Tenney is a 1993 alum who majored in Finance and Economics. He studied abroad for a semester in Copenhagen, Denmark, on the Denmark International Study program and completed an internship in Perth, Australia .
Award Amounts: $1,000 for fall semester; $1,000 for spring semester
- Business or Economics major
- Student will study abroad for one semester or an academic year.
- Students must have a minimum of 3.0 g.p.a. at time of application. Individual programs may require higher g.p.a. for participation.
- Student will demonstrate leadership in academics, student life or service.
- Academic excellence of the student
- Leadership or other demonstrated involvement in campus or community activities
- First time study abroad participants
- The unique academic or experiential challenge of the program
- Please make an appointment with a Study Abroad Advisor for more information.