Keri Kohut Memorial Scholarship
Funded in memory of St. Thomas alumna Ms. Keri Kohut, this scholarship will provide funding to study abroad for undergraduate students with majors in Justice and Peace Studies, Psychology, or Social Work. Ms. Kohut was a 1993 graduate who majored in Psychology with minors in Justice and Peace Studies and Theology. She studied abroad in 1991-1992 at the University of Lancaster in England . Upon her return, she worked as a peer advisor in the International Education Center . She also served as an employee in the School of Education.
Award Amounts: $5,000 for Fall semester; $5,000 for Spring semester
- Justice and Peace Studies, Psychology, or Social Work major
- Junior status at time of study abroad semester
- Student will study abroad for one semester or an academic year
- Students must have a minimum of 3.0 gpa at time of application. Individual programs may require higher gpa for participation.
- Financial need
- Academic excellence of the student
- Leadership or other demonstrated involvement in campus or community activities
Please make an appointment with a Study Abroad Advisor for more information