The University of St. Thomas has established a scholarship fund to increase opportunities for outstanding students to study in the Czech Republic or the Republic of Ireland. One award per year is available through a generous gift from St. Thomas father and daughter alumni, Robert and Maureen Kucera.
Award Amounts: $1000 per semester
- Degree-seeking student at St. Thomas
- Applicants applying to a semester program in the Czech Republic or Republic of Ireland
- Good academic and disciplinary standing
- Preference will be given to students of Czech or Irish descent
- Academic merit
- Financial need
- Leadership or other demonstrated involvement in campus or community activities
Please contact the IEC at (651) 962-6450 for any questions or additional information.