University of International Business and Economic (UIBE) Exchange Scholarship
UIBE, Beijing, China, offers a scholarship for one St. Thomas student to spend a year or semester to study at UIBE. Students must have studied Chinese for at least one year to be eligible.
Award Amounts: Full tuition plus stipend for room and board
- Degree seeking sophomore, junior or graduate student at UST
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Completed application for UIBE on file at IEC
- Preference given to full year applicants and to those who have studied Chinese
How to apply:
- Meet with a Study Abroad Advisor
- Talk with your major/minor advisor regarding course equivalencies
Please contact the IEC at (651) 962-6450 for any questions or additional information.