1. Other is refundable damage deposit.
2. Airfare can be billed by program if student chooses.
3. Health insurance included in room fee.
4. Room fee includes 10 meals per week in the student cafeteria, 5 breakfasts and 5 dinners, Monday through Friday.
5. Passport/ Consular fees is first-time passport application fee.
1 USD = .86 GBP
The tuition amount listed above is either your program’s tuition cost or 12-credits of St. Thomas tuition (3-credits for January Term), whichever is higher.
Your actual costs will vary from this estimate prepared by the Office of Study Abroad. Please compare this estimate to the information you obtain from your program and personalize it based on your chosen program options and personal plans. The Financial Aid Office utilizes this cost estimate when approving scholarships, grants and student loans for use on this off-campus study program.