Programs : Budget Sheet
|Program Tuition *||$20,495.00|
|Program Fees *||$0.00|
|UST Off-Campus Study Fee *||$673.00|
|Airfare (Round-trip from MPLS)||$1,250.00|
Fall Term 2020
Last update: 5/5/2020
1. Insurance is through UST using CISI. Budget $50/month. Total amount may vary depending on length of stay.
2. Room fee applies to both the homestay or non-homestay option, and includes a transportation pass to covers your daily commute from your home to DIS.
3. Homestay option includes most meals during scheduled class weeks. Non-homestay option will receive a stipend/semester (part of your room fee) to cover some meals.
4. Additional meals only for non-homestay housing options
5. Textbooks are available free for your use as rentals while you are on-site.
6. Passport/Consular Fees include first-time passport application fee ($140) and Danish Resident Permit ($350)
1 USD = 6.88 DK
The tuition amount listed above is either your program’s tuition cost or 12-credits of St. Thomas tuition (3-credits for January Term), whichever is higher.
Your actual costs will vary from this estimate prepared by the Office of Study Abroad. Compare this estimate to the information you obtain from your program and personalize it based on your chosen program options and personal plans. The Financial Aid Office utilizes this budget estimate when approving scholarships, grant and student loans for use when studying away.
|* Billable item|