1. Room fee is for homestay, apartment or residence hall. For apartment single occupancy add $1200, for residence hall single occupancy add $2000.
2. Other fee is for required cell phone rental, usage fees not included.
3. Consular fees include residency permit fees ($170) and US passport fees ($140) and Italian Visa fee ($65).
4. Optional IES field trips are an additional $250 - 500
5. Partner institution enrollment (additional fees per course) up to $1870 per course.
6. Additional meals fee is for homestay or apartment option. Add $1075 for residence hall option, $2,775 for apartment option. Homestay includes 14 meals/week; Apartment does not include any meals; residence hall includes 16 meals/week.
The tuition amount listed above is either your program’s tuition cost or 12-credits of St. Thomas tuition (3-credits for January Term), whichever is higher.
Your actual costs will vary from this estimate prepared by the Study Abroad Office. Please compare this estimate to the information you obtain from your program and personalize it based on your chosen program options and personal plans. The Financial Aid Office utilizes this cost estimate when approving scholarships, grants and student loans for use on this off-campus study program.