1. Room fee is for Gianicolo apartments. Other housing options may have an additional fee.
2. Board fee is for 4 meals/week (60 meals total).
3. Tuition covers 10-17 credit hours. UST students receive a 10% discount off John Cabot invoiced tuition.
4. Non-refundable $500 tuition deposit required (applied to program fee). UST students are not required to pay housing deposit, however, if a cancellation is made after being accepted student may be assessed additional fee.
5. CISI Insurance at $50/month. Actual cost may vary depending on the length of stay.
6. Passport/Consular fees include passport application fee ($140), visa fee ($60) and permit to stay fee ($180)
Exchange rate: 1 Euro = $1.18 USD
The tuition amount listed above is either your program’s tuition cost or 12-credits of St. Thomas tuition (3-credits for January Term), whichever is higher.
Your actual costs will vary from this estimate prepared by the Office of Study Abroad. Please compare this estimate to the information you obtain from your program and personalize it based on your chosen program options and personal plans. The Financial Aid Office utilizes this cost estimate when approving scholarships, grants and student loans for use on this off-campus study program.