1. Room fee applies to both student apartment and Italian home options. There is a 300 Euro per semester utilities deposit for student apartments.
2. Room fee includes group meals and meal vouchers for five breakfasts and five lunches or dinners a week.
3. Insurance is included in the room fee.
4. Passport/Consular fee includes $135 for passport and $55 for visa fees.
5. Tuition costs are based on a 12-credit St. Thomas home school semester cost model.
6. There is a 300 Euro per semester utilities deposit for student apartments.
Exchange Rate: 1 Euro = $1.16
Your actual costs will vary from this estimate prepared by the Study Abroad Office. Please compare this estimate to the information you obtain from your program and personalize it based on your chosen program options and personal plans. The Financial Aid Office utilizes this cost estimate when approving scholarships, grants and student loans for use on this off-campus study program.