1. Board included in Room cost
2. Room includes all meals and is for Adventure Double or Discovery Triple Inside accommodations. Discovery Double Inside or Ocean Triple OUtside available for $3000 more. Ocean Double Outside available for $6000 more.
3. Program fee is for Fuel costs.
4. Passport/consular fees include visas for all necessary countries (for US Passport holders). Possible travel to consulate in Chicago not included (estimated cost $400).
5. Other includes immunization costs
6. CISI Insurance at $50/month. Actual cost may vary depending on length of stay.
The tuition amount listed above is either your program’s tuition cost or 12-credits of St. Thomas tuition (3-credits for January Term), whichever is higher.
Your actual costs will vary from this estimate prepared by the Office of Study Abroad. Please compare this estimate to the information you obtain from your program and personalize it based on your chosen program options and personal plans. The Financial Aid Office utilizes this cost estimate when approving scholarships, grants and student loans for use on this off-campus study program.