1. Room based on Homestay. Apartment or residence hall option for additional cost of $1-2000.
2. Additional meal estimate varies based on housing option: Apartment, no meals provided, budget estimate: $3375; residence hall, 12 meals/week provided, budget estimate: $800; homestay, 14 meals/week, budget estimate: $1700).
3. Other fee is required cell phone rental (does not include usage fees).
4. Passport/Consular fees includes US passport fee, required consular and visa fees, and fees required by Italian government.
5. Optional IES field trips are $450
6. IES covers the cost of 2 business related courses at partner institutions. Students cover all additional fees for university enrollment, fees are up to $1870 per course.
7.Tuition is based on a 12-credit St. Thomas semester cost model.
Exchange Rate: $1 US = 0.91 EUR
Your actual costs will vary from this estimate prepared by the Study Abroad Office. Please compare this estimate to the information you obtain from your program and personalize it based on your chosen program options and personal plans. The Financial Aid Office utilizes this cost estimate when approving scholarships, grants and student loans for use on this off-campus study program.