1. Room fee includes no meals and includes the Viale Trastevere Apartments. Other options are available. Please visit the John Cabot website to view all options and pricing: www.johncabot.edu.
2. Board fee is for recommended 4 meals/week (60 meals total).
3. Tuition covers 12-17 credit hours. UST students receive a 10% discount off John Cabot invoiced tuition.
4. Non-refundable $500 tuition deposit required (applied to program tuition). UST students are not required to pay housing deposit, however, if a cancellation is made after being accepted student may be assessed additional fee.
5. CISI Insurance at $50/month. Actual cost may vary depending on the length of stay.
6. Other fee is for student activity fee and transcript fee. $200 Permit to stay fee may be assessed if applicable.
7. Tuition cost is based on a 12-credit St. Thomas semester cost model.
1 Euro = $1.16 USD
Your actual costs will vary from this estimate prepared by the Office of Study Abroad. Please compare this estimate to the information you obtain from your program and personalize it based on your chosen program options and personal plans. The Financial Aid Office utilizes this cost estimate when approving scholarships, grants and student loans for use on this off-campus study program.