1. Housing reflects homestay option. Housing supplement: Apartment $400-$925; Residence $1,900 per semester.
2. Additional meals for homestay option. Students in an apartment or residences should budget $2400.
3. Insurance is included in the room fee.
4. Consular fees includes US passport fee and visa fees.
5. The above does not include optional excursions to Interlaken, $375, and Seville and Granada, $395.
6. Flight is the AIFS flight package from Minneapolis.
1 Euro = $1.16 USD
Your actual costs will vary from this estimate prepared by the Office of Study Abroad. Please compare this estimate to the information you obtain from your program and personalize it based on your chosen program options and personal plans. The Financial Aid Office utilizes this cost estimate when approving scholarships, grants and student loans for use on this off-campus study program.