1. $250 refundable damage deposit is required.
2. Fees based on 6-week program.
3. Insurance is included in the room fee.
4. Room fee includes breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday - Friday. Students are housed in double or triple rooms in the university residence halls. Single rooms are available on a limited basis for an additional fee of $550.
5. Optional AIFS flight package is $1,420-$1,780 additional.
6. Option excursion to Paris ($575)
Exchange Rate: $1 US = $0.76 Pound sterling
Your actual costs will vary from this estimate prepared by the Office of Study Abroad. Please compare this estimate to the information you receive from your program and personalize it based on your chosen program options and personal plans. The Financial Aid Office utilizes this cost estimate when approving scholarships, grants and student loans for use when studying away. Contact your financial aid counselor with questions.