CIEE Business and Society Program in Seville, Spain
It's easy to develop a thorough understanding of economic and business management practices in Spain and the European Union while studying in the industrial center of southern Spain. And you're sure to have a lot of fun while doing so. You'll advance your Spanish language skills, stay with a local family, visit companies, gain a competitive edge through an internship, and immerse yourself in Spanish culture to boot – and you can only do it all with CIEE.
Study abroad in Seville and you'll:
- Visit companies focused on business in Spain and the EU, and gain practical experience through a for-credit internship
- Explore sites of cultural importance in and around Seville and Spain on CIEE excursions, cultural and educational activities, and a three-day field trip to Morocco
- Take advantage of the CIEE Language Resource Center and tutorials, lecture series, and workshops
Find out more.
Please check the CIEE website for final program dates, and speak with your CIEE Study Abroad Advisor prior to booking airfare.
Application Process for Other Approved Programs
This program is offered through one of our approved program partners. In order to participate you must apply through, and be approved, by both St. Thomas and the program.
University of St. Thomas application deadlines
- Attend a first-step session. Dates posted online at stthomas.edu/studyabroad.
- Schedule an advising meeting. This meeting will review:
- any questions you have about studying abroad, including program selection if you are considering multiple programs.
- the course approval process
- how to apply to Other Approved Programs
- Notify your study abroad advisor of final program selection.
- Complete all St. Thomas application materials by the St. Thomas application deadline.
- Complete program application via the program’s website by their deadline.
October 1 for January Term and spring semester programs
March 15 for summer, fall semester and year-long programs.
Please note that some programs have deadlines earlier than St. Thomas.
St Thomas Criteria for Participation
- Minimum grade point average of 2.5.
- Students may not apply for, maintain an approved application, nor participate in a Study Abroad program while on academic or conduct probation. Any disciplinary records may be a consideration for approval to participate in an off-campus programs.
- View all eligibility requirements for study abroad through St. Thomas: stthomas.edu/studyabroad > Student Policies.
- Some programs have additional criteria.
Financial Aid Awards (grants, loans and scholarships) typically apply to study abroad. Visit stthomas.edu/financialaid for instructions.
The Office of Study Abroad, and other approved program partners, offers scholarships. Visit stthomas.edu/studyabroad, and the program’s website, for details.
For additional program information, contact the program partner.
For application procedures contact Study Abroad.
Office of Study Abroad
University of St. Thomas
MHC 212 (Mail 5026)
2115 Summit Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55105-1096 USA