Application Process for Other Approved Programs
Prague, Czech Republic
The Reimagining Europe program is a curriculum that explores a Europe in transition as the region responds to events and pressures ranging from Brexit to migration surges. Based in lively Prague, a compelling vantage point to explore issues relevant to the Czech Republic, Europe and the world. A Robust local network of academics, entrepreneurs, legal experts, Czech- and foreign- owned businesses and NGO's offer resources for exploration and discovery.
Spring: October 15
Fall: April 15
- Full academic advising and course selection/approval assistance
- Butler University transcript for easy credit transfer
- Academic records maintenance
- Grade and credit query assistance
- Fully furnished single bedroom, shared flats
- Shared Kitchen
|Pre-departure support services
- Personalized advising with your IFSA-Butler program advisor
- Welcome packet, Preparing to Study Abroad guide, Financing Study Abroad guide, and newsletter updates
- Parental support including Preparing to Study Abroad guide and Financing Study Abroad guide
- Assistance in accommodating students with disabilities
- Financial aid assistance and transfers
- Travel and student visa assistance
- Group flight arrangements to most destinations
- Airport pickup for group flights
- Full-time IFSA-Butler staff abroad for assistance and support
- Newsletter updates throughout the semester
|Excursions and activities
- Cultural activities and social events
|Health services and emergency assistance
- Full medical insurance plan for all students
- 24-hour emergency assistance and support from on-site IFSA-Butler staff
- Access to local medical facilities
- Numerous scholarships available
Any student applying to an IFSA-Butler program can apply for our general scholarship awards, which are $500 for a summer program, $1,500 for semester study, and $2,000 for the full year. We also offer special opportunities such as First Generation College Student scholarships and a Fill the GAP study abroad savings program that matches contributions up to $1,000. Click here (http://www.ifsa-butler.org/scholarships.html) for more information about our scholarship opportunities.
- Monthly payment plan available
- Ability to pay by credit card
- Support for U.S. university direct billing arrangements
For more information or to contact this program's advisor, click here
6201 Corporate Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46278
This program is offered through one of our approved program partners. In order to participate you must apply through, and be approved, by both St. Thomas and the program.
University of St. Thomas application deadlines:
- Attend a first-step session. Dates posted online at stthomas.edu/studyabroad.
- Schedule an advising meeting. This meeting will review:
- any questions you have about studying abroad, including program selection if you are considering multiple programs.
- the course approval process
- how to apply to Other Approved Programs
- Notify your study abroad advisor of final program selection.
- Complete all St. Thomas application materials by the St. Thomas application deadline.
- Complete program application via the program’s website by their deadline.
October 1 for January Term and spring semester programs
March 15 for summer, fall semester and year-long programs.
Please note that some programs have deadlines earlier than St. Thomas.
St Thomas Criteria for Participation
- Minimum grade point average of 2.5.
- Students may not apply for, maintain an approved application, nor participate in a Study Abroad program while on academic or conduct probation. Any disciplinary records may be a consideration for approval to participate in an off-campus programs.
- View all eligibility requirements for study abroad through St. Thomas: stthomas.edu/studyabroad > Explore & Plan > Student Policies.
- Some programs have additional criteria.
Financial Aid Awards (grants, loans and scholarships) typically apply to semester study abroad. Visit stthomas.edu/financialaid for instructions.
The Office of Study Abroad, and other approved program partners, offers scholarships. Visit stthomas.edu/studyabroad, and the program’s website, for details.
For additional program information, contact the program partner.
For application procedures contact Study Abroad
Office of Study Abroad
University of St. Thomas
MHC 212 (Mail 5026)
2115 Summit Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55105-1096 USA