CIEE Summer Internship Program in Seville, Spain
In an increasingly globalized economy, international experience in a professional setting is becoming more and more valuable. This summer in Seville you can increase your Spanish business vocabulary, immerse yourself in a foreign setting, and gain practical experience on the job.
Through challenging coursework, language training, homestays, company visits, and a for-credit internship, studying abroad in Seville offers you unparalleled insight into international business and a unique intercultural experience.
Study abroad in Seville and you will:
- Improve your Spanish language, public speaking, and business writing skills
- Gain practical experience and cultural insight working in a foreign company through a for-credit internship
- Enjoy Seville, a vibrant and bustling city and the commercial hub of Andalusia
- Spend three days in Morocco, visiting local and European companies, for a firsthand look at its business environment
- Participate in excursions to sites of cultural importance, such as Granada, Cordoba, Carmona, and Itálica
Please check the CIEE website for final program dates, and speak with your CIEE Study Abroad Advisor prior to booking airfare.
Application Process for Other Approved Programs
This program is offered through one of our approved program partners. In order to participate you must apply through, and be approved, by both St. Thomas and the program.
- Attend a group advising session. Dates posted online at stthomas.edu/studyabroad.
- Notify your study abroad advisor of final program selection.
- Complete all St. Thomas application materials by the St. Thomas application deadline.
- Complete program application via the program’s website by their deadline.
University of St. Thomas application deadlines:
October 1 for January Term and spring semester programs
March 15 for summer, fall semester and year-long programs.
Please note that some programs have deadlines earlier than St. Thomas.
St Thomas Criteria for Participation
- Minimum grade point average of 2.5.
- Students may not apply for, maintain an approved application, nor participate in a Study Abroad program while on academic or conduct probation. Any disciplinary records may be a consideration for approval to participate in an off-campus programs.
- View all eligibility requirements for study abroad through St. Thomas: stthomas.edu/studyabroad > Explore & Plan > Student Policies.
- Some programs have additional criteria.
Financial Aid Awards (grants, loans and scholarships) typically do NOT apply to Summer study abroad. Visit stthomas.edu/financialaid for more information.
The Office of Study Abroad, and other approved program partners, offers scholarships. Visit stthomas.edu/studyabroad, and the program’s website, for details.
For additional program information, contact the program partner.
For application procedures contact Study Abroad.
For application procedures contact Study Abroad:
Office of Study Abroad
University of St. Thomas
MHC 212 (Mail 5026)
2115 Summit Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55105-1096 USA