The London School of Economics (LSE) is one of the leading social science instutitons in the world with many of the world's leading experts in their field and cutting edge research. This is a program that requires a full academic year.
Students from all over the world have been welcomed at LSE since the foundation of the School in 1895.
At present there are over 150 countries represented on campus, making LSE a uniquely international and cosmopolitan university in the centre of an equally cosmopolitan world city, London. In an increasingly globalised world, LSE provides you with an opportunity to study the social sciences in a truly international way, surrounded by an entirely international community.
As an international undergraduate student, you will be guaranteed accommodation in either an LSE or a University of London Hall of Residence, provided you apply by the deadline. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee a place for every graduate student, although places are available in LSE halls and intercollegiate halls.
Application Process for Other Approved Programs
This program is offered through one of our approved program partners. In order to participate you must apply through, and be approved, by both St. Thomas and the program.
University of St. Thomas application deadlines
- Attend a group advising session. Dates posted online at stthomas.edu/studyabroad.
- Notify your study abroad advisor of final program selection.
- Complete all St. Thomas application materials by the St. Thomas application deadline.
- Complete program application via the program’s website by their deadline.
October 1 for January Term and spring semester programs
March 15 for summer, fall semester and year-long programs.
Please note that some programs have deadlines earlier than St. Thomas.
St Thomas Criteria for Participation
- Minimum grade point average of 2.5.
- Students may not apply for, maintain an approved application, nor participate in a Study Abroad program while on academic or conduct probation. Any disciplinary records may be a consideration for approval to participate in an off-campus programs.
- View all eligibility requirements for study abroad through St. Thomas: stthomas.edu/studyabroad > Explore & Plan > Student Policies.
- Some programs have additional criteria.
Financial Aid Awards (grants, loans and scholarships) typically do NOT apply to Summer study abroad. Visit stthomas.edu/financialaid for more information.
The Office of Study Abroad, and other approved program partners, offers scholarships. Visit stthomas.edu/studyabroad, and the program’s website, for details.
For additional program information, contact the program partner.
For application procedures contact Study Abroad.
For application procedures contact Study Abroad:
Office of Study Abroad
University of St. Thomas
MHC 212 (Mail 5026)
2115 Summit Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55105-1096 USA