Study abroad in Dublin and experience the charm and multiculturalism in a way unlike any other on in CIEE’s Open Campus Block program. Enroll in one, two, or three six-week blocks and choose your courses from a wide range of subject areas. Stroll through St. Stephen’s Green on your way to class filled with lively, friendly and engaging instructors. Dublin has everything from its classic literary history to modern technology and innovation for you to discover!
Stay in Dublin the entire time or spend other blocks at our Open Campus Block locations in Berlin, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Copenhagen, Kyoto, London, Madrid, Monteverde, Paris, Rome, Santiago, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, and Yucatan.
STAY IN DUBLIN FOR THE DURATION
of your study abroad or add on blocks in other CIEE Open Campus Block locations.
LEARN FROM THE EU'S ONLY ENGLISH-SPEAKING CAPITAL
that hosts the European Headquarters for many U.S. corporations across a range of industry sectors, creating an unrivalled intercultural gateway for business.
EXPLORE ICONIC SITES
18th century squares through its Georgian streets, rural castles and coastline
Excursions & Activities
- Walking in the footsteps of 6th century monks at Glendalough, an ancient monastic settlement nestled in a spectacular valley in the Wicklow Mountains
- Exploring Ireland’s pre-Christian past at the ancient tombs in the World Heritage listed Boyne Valley
- Touring the cathedrals, castles and breweries of Kilkenny, the most complete medieval city in Ireland
- Volunteering. Give back and create a deeper connection to Dublin. Students have opportunities to volunteer at local organizations, NGOs, schools, and more.
- Internships. Build new skills and intercultural competencies through the CIEE academic Internship, and become an active member of the Dublin professional community.
- Research. Pursue a research project of your own design incorporating independent, local field work.
- Service-learning projects. Combine course-based learning with practical, relevant project experience to meet a community-defined need.
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Orientation – an introduction to Irish culture, your academic program, and the city, plus practical information about living in your host city
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Cultural and/or Co-curricular Activities
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us